Friday, March 20, 2009

Not so warm anymore...

Well after playing at the park we got a bit of snow...Momo enjoyed it...but I was ready for it to stay warm! I opened the back door and let her play in it on the back porch...silly I know but she loved it! Shane was at work and I didn't want to get Myles out in it so that was the only way I could let her play.

Not a great picture but I didn't know how she got the snow to stick on her hands like that...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She had enough of me...

Photobucket

And here are some of lil' man from inside the house...

Photobucket


Wishing my eyelashes looked like his!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

amanda persinger said...

OMG!You got snow?!?! what is up with this weather! Looks like Morgan enjoyed it :) Can I just tell you...Myles is ONE CUTE BABY!! He really is...

Leanne said...

So cute!