Thursday, March 19, 2009

Enjoying the warm weather..

We have been enjoying the nice weather!! We went to the park with Brandy, Tate, LeAnne and Abe the other day and it was so nice and so warm. The kids had a great time, except when a little girl we didn't know wanted to play and Abe took up with her fast and Miss Momo's heart was broken {she thinks he is her boyfriend} he isn't crazy about holding hands with Momo but he did with this little one!! So she was sad for a little bit but soon got over it! We are going to have are hands full with our little boy crazy girl!

Here is the little girl that took MoMo's man...hehe

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Leanne said...

You make me laugh out loud! I think Abe is back with Morgan. I really couldn't believe he was holding the other little girl's hand. KID!!!!

I am ready for the warmer weather. Abe would stay outside 24/7 if I would let him.

brandy said...

We had so much fun. And these pictures look FABULOUS! Keep it up.

Loving My Life said...

Thank you but I forgot to say you took #2 and #5 the one of myles and the one of Abe.

amanda persinger said...

I SO wish we lived closer!!! Poor Morgan...she looks so sad in these pics. Miss you!