Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter

Well I am running a bit late on Easter Pictures, who would have guessed?? Hehe We had a great Easter Morgan is really at the age that hunting eggs was the greatest the thing! I didn't get any pictures I am happy with so we will be doing a retake! I also need Brandy to take fake Easter pictures! Any way here are the pictures...


Not a great picture but its all we got...

Photobucket



Photobucket

some of the eggs

Photobucket

The Easter bunny left alot this year...I guess because it was for 2 instead of 1!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are some of the kids my sisters two and my brothers 3 boys and one fo Morgan
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Leanne said...

I think the family picture is good! It is hard to get kids to cooperate. I know Abe will do anything to not get a good picture.

Is that paint on her eggs??? I am very impressed.

amanda persinger said...

I love it!!! Great colours! And thanks for the hairdoo idea...I did this on Avery today...go check it out on my blog :P