Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Morgan turned 4!!

I just wanted to share some pictures of Morgan's 4th birthday party. She wanted a Rock star party and I thought how in the world am I going to pull that off? Well mommy made a "stage" and got some blow up mics guitars and some shades and the kids had a blast! She got so much stuff! We got her the barbie house from Target and she got about 8 barbies making her total 27!! She is Barbie crazy!! Here are some pictures....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

amanda persinger said...

You did an Awesome job!!! Avery and Dawson had a blast! And I think Morgan now has a friend to play barbies with...Avery as all of the sudden been asking for them. She only has 2!!

brandy said...

It was a great Rock n Roll party! Tate had so much fun with his glasses, guitar and microphone. And the cake was SOOO delicious :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time~ Sorry I had to miss it but I have a present for the little "Rock Star"!