Sunday, June 21, 2009

Where did time go...

Wow has it been a year since I was in the hospital holding a new baby boy? It has one year and one day since he arrived in this great big world. So sad how fast it goes by, I think it seems faster with the second one. He was such a trooper yesterday. We had his Lil' Monster party in the park. It was hot but he was the happiest lil' man. He tore into his cake like he was a pro, smashed into his hair, jammed up his nose, deep in his ears and into the corner of his eyes thank goodness I had help cleaning him up because I don't think I could have ever got all that cake off of him. He loves every toy that he got and so does sissy! I have had to tell her that those are brothers toys and although he likes to share she can't take them away from him. She has been getting really jealous of him lately. I knew it would come sooner or latter. Ok now for the best part...PICTURES!!! (sorry its going to be a lot, but would you expect anything else from me??)

First I have to show birth to now pictures...





Sorry they are backwards!?!

Now for the party pictures...

Making the party bags




The Party Boy
(again I did them backwards...ugh!)
























Sorry the last one is onits side but I didn't want to delete all of the 5 that I had uploaded and do it again, I am ready for bed and I had to have this one on here because you can really see the damage done to his hair with that cake!!

Ok thats not all but I think that's enough! Thanks to Brandy for helping out on some of the pictures. Thanks for everyones help and gifts!!

4 comments:

amanda persinger said...

They are SO cute!! Wish we could have been there :( Little man is growing up waaaaay to fast! Tell him not to grow anymore until I get to see him. ;) teehee!

Leanne said...

Happy Birthday Myles! His party was so much fun, even in the heat. I will have to post the pictures I got now that you have posted yours!

Great job on the party!! Your a great Mommy.

brandy said...

It was the cutest party! I love how he just dived right into that cake:)

My favorite is the monsters we got to take home! I have the green one with the glasses....I stole it from Tate and it is now MINE...I'm such a wonderful mother...haha

Tammi said...

He is SO cute- I want to squeeze him! Wish we could have been there- too bad Avery's recital was the same day! Tell him Aunt Tammi adores him!