Saturday, May 23, 2009

Playing

Its hard for me to get good pictures of Morgan since she has hit the fake smile stage. But the other day I got 2 that I really liked. I have been trying to play around with my pictures, color and focal color, I really like how these two turned out. I love the color of her eyes, she gets that from Shanes dad. She had been playing in the dirt so if you see black specks on her nose that is what it is.

You can click on them so you can see them better.




Doesn't see look so much older in the last one? Awe...so sad how fast they grow up.

4 comments:

amanda persinger said...

The 2nd one dosn't even look like her! LOVE the new look of your blog...you need to keep it this way! It is SO cute! You might even get me motivated to change my blog ;~) teehee!

Leanne said...

She is adorable. Her eyes are really popping! Great job on the photos.

brandy said...

oooh, I like the new blog too! Keep up the good work on the pics :)

Tracie said...

Gorgeous..Hey I have a very interesting resource to share with you .Its about feeding your kids healthy foods. Eating healthy and developing a healthy attitude to eating in childhood depends on many different factors. Nourishment depends on the the ingredients and method of preparation.Fiber is miraculous… kids must be fed with more of whole grain, vegetables and fruits as these are the complete source of nutrients but kids often dislikes the strong taste of broccoli, spinach so one can always try to accommodate them in different meals. .Breakfast is the most important meal for a kid and it has a huge impact on your child’s metabolism. Kids who eat breakfast do better in school, have an increased attention span Healthy Eating Facts