Monday, December 22, 2008

The Circus

Ok so as always I am way behind these photos are from the circus on Thanksgiving day. My mom and dad took us all to the Hadi Circus and it was so great. MoMo thought it was the best thing ever!!! We had pretty good seats but there was so much going on all the time it was hard to get pictures of everything. {but there will be a ton so sit back and enjoy...hehe}

Photobucket

Here are the tigers and the one Lion. I have seen them in the zoo but I had never seen them up to a human before and boy are they big!! {I have never been to the circus before now!!}


Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at her head to his body!! They are huge!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are some of the little dogs one of MoMo's favorites. They were so cute and so smart!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are a few of some of the clowns, MoMo had never been close to a clown and not sure she really understood them at last years parade. So she was a little unsure of them at first.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This lady was MoMo's most favorite of all...

Photobucket

Photobucket

This little guy was on roller blades...
Photobucket

Here comes the bears!!! They were my favorite and they were so sweet with their trainers.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My nephew took these I had Myles, don't think he did to bad .
The elephants...

Photobucket

Photobucket

My nephew's favorite.

Photobucket

And the only picture of a monkey I got.

Photobucket

I have a ton more pictures but sadly not many with the kiddos. MoMo wanted me with her if we did anything and Shane didn't get any good pictures of us riding the elephants or meeting the clowns but we all had a great time!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

amanda persinger said...

WOW!! That looks like it was alot of fun! How do they get those animals to do that?!?! And, great pictures btw!:)

Leanne said...

Looks like you all had a great time. We went for Abe's birthday earlier in the year. He liked it but would probably like it even more now that he is a little older.

Glad you are a bloggin!!