Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Clothes!!

Ok so Amanda has been sewing her heart out for Avery and well I wouldn't know were to start so I went to Etsy! Morgan got 3 new dresses and they all came today! So we tried them on and all fit perfect! Morgan loves the black one because it has pink on it and I'm not sure which was my favorite. We have one more set on its way and I can't wait to get it.

This one is super cute it has Alice in Wonderland Cards all down the middle front! She didn't want any more pictures once she got this on so maybe a better look later!
{I uploaded my pictures wrong this first one is the one she didn't want any more pictures in}






3 comments:

Leanne said...

I love all the dresses! Model Morgan is adorable!!! I could squeeze her to pieces.

brandy said...

THESE ARE SOOOO CUTE! Better put them in the "for Brandy, if she has a girl" pile.

amanda persinger said...

Too tooo cute..maybe one day I can get that good but I still have alot to learn...I can't wait to make morgan something you will have to tell what fabric you want to use...