Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ok I am way behind...

(And it's going to be a long one...sorry)

I know I am being slow on posting lately and I can tell you that a few people are quick to let me know ( you know who you are) so I thought that I would do it while I had the chance, Myles is asleep and MoMo is watching a movie...Shane is on thirds so I am getting a little me time!!! :-)

Myles had his 4 month check up on Oct. 26 and he had really grown he went from 5% in all to 25% in weight and 65% in height!! He was 13.11 lb. and was 26 3/4 inches long. But we have been back to the doctor and he was 14.12 in a week and a half!!! So he is growing (way to fast for momma!) . Here are some new pictures of my little man...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

His eyes are getting so blue and his hair is almost white!!

Photobucket

Here he is in Morgan's Halloween glasses. Isn't he silly looking? MoMo thought it was so funny. He had just finished eating so he is so dirty I think he gets as much on himself as he does in his mouth.

Photobucket

Ok now to Halloween MoMo was super girl but not just any super girl a pink super girl. Yes it had to be pink just glad it wasn't a princess again this year.(last two we had to be a princess) Myles was superman, thought I better get the matching outfits as long as I can. :o)

Photobucket

Not the best picture of my little super hero but you can tell he was quiet the hero!!

Photobucket


Ok I had to share a picture of MoMo's new boyfriend they were so sweet trick or treating together. They wanted to hold hands and did a good job get candy and staying together. They are so cute!!


Photobucket

We have been so busy we had a party at the library but I didn't get those pictures uploaded and we have been to TN to Shane's family's. Here is a picture of his grandmother she is 88 and we wanted her to see Myles. I forgot to upload pictures of her and Myles but got one of her and Morgan.

Here they are...

Photobucket

Here is one of my baby girl in the leaves...

Photobucket

She had such a good time this year playing in them. She has never cared to much about it. I think hanging out with Tate and Abe has helped her to not be so scared of dirt...thanks girls!!!

And the last set of photos I promise. Morgan was in Whits wedding and I had to share her with her hair up. She looked so much older. Which was sad to me. The pictures didn't turn out so great the lights were dimmed and the photographer's lights were flashing and I had Myles in my arms juggling a camera and trying to watch Momo but I had to share them...

Photobucket

Photobucket

didn't Whit look pretty?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Leanne said...

You did a great job catching up! The kiddos are so adorable. I can't believe how fast they grow. Makes me sad...

Morgan and Abe were too cute trick or treating. I loved it!

Whittney (spelling?) was a beautiful bride. That Morgan is a cutie all the time but especially all dolled up.

Don't feel bad about not posting all the time. I think everyone understands that you have your hands FULL!!

amanda persinger said...

Okay...your busted...Shane's on 3rds and your not HERE!
I love the picture's! Myles looks like Shane and so does Morgan. ;) Grandama Miller looks great that is a good pic of them. luv you!

brandy said...

I'm glad to see a post....even though I'm the next guilty one...about not posting! Hopefully with winter coming, we can all get back to it. We will be stuck inside, you know!

Cheryl Ensom said...

The kids are both sooooo darling, Brandy!!!